Who We Are
What constitutes personal information?
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, credit card information.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you use our services/purchase our products from 3dsvg.com
What are my choices about how you use my personal information for marketing?
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of an email you received, or contact us by using our contact form.
We do not and will never sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. All data collected on this website is solely to allow you to use our website/complete your payments.
Can You Delete My Personal Information?
We will provide you with a copy of your personal information including name, address, phone number, email address, phone number and order details via email upon request. We do not store any credit card data in our databases.
If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it.
You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your ability to make purchases on our website. To request deletion or a copy of the personal information we have in our system, please click here to fill out a request.
How Long Do You Keep My Personal Information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to allow you to make purchases/download your purchases, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
Do You Track Cookies?
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, as well as ensuring that we’re constantly updating our website with the latest updates to prevent any sort of malicious behavior.
Notice to European Residents – Your GDPR Privacy Rights
Cooky Puss Creative (d.b.a. Dreaming Tree) is the data controller for all GDPR requirements. For questions or to contact the data protection compliance representative, contact us or send postal mail to Dreaming Tree Attn: Privacy Data Processor, 5N331 Fox Wilds Dr. St. Charles, IL 60175
What We Collect and Store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who On Our Team Has Access
Only one individual (Founder, Leo Kowal) has access to the information you provide us. This includes:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What We Share With Others
Aside from order processing via PayPal, all data is kept in house and not share with any third party and is only accessible by Leo Kowal (Dreaming Tree founder).
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.