- Product is provided in ZIP format and contains SVG files only. Product is 100% digital. Nothing physical will be mailed to you.
- 12"x12" cutting machine required (Recommended machines include Cricut Explore/Air/One, Silhouette CAMEO and Sizzix eclips2. For full list of compatible machines click here. Not fully compatible with 6"x12" or 8.5"x11" cutting machines. Items may be created with non 12"x12" cutting machines, but only at a smaller size.
- Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
- Silhouette Studio Business Edition
- Sure Cuts A Lot 2 or 3 (may require manual sizing)
- Sure Cuts A Lot 4
- Sure Cuts A Lot 4 Pro
- eCAL (may require manual sizing)
- eCAL 2
(H)eight x (W)idth x (D)epth in Inches
- Lucky Coin Box – 5″H x 6″W x 6″D
Lucky Coin Box
- 5 Sheets of 12×12 Pine Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of 12×12 Cricket Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of 12×12 Black Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of 12×12 Silver Glitter Paper
- 1 Sheet of 12×12 Pattern Paper
- 3 Sheets of 12×12 Gold Foil Paper
- Baker’s Twine
- Glue (Buy On Amazon)
All cardstock featured is AC Cardstock By American Crafts (Buy on Amazon). Patterned paper is Doodlebug “Pot O’ Gold” (Buy on Amazon). Glitter paper is Recollections brand from Michaels. Gold Foil is Ripple Gold Holographic by Paper Wishes, purchased at JoAnn (Model: HOTP-10454)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.