Stardust Spinning Luminary SVG
Disclaimer – By clicking Add To Cart, you agree to the following: Use incandescent light bulbs at your own risk. Do not leave lamp unattended. If using incandescent light bulbs, do not exceed 60 Watts.
Please Read “Supply List” tab (below) as this project requires non-paper elements in order to recreate product as shown. Be sure you can source the necessary electrical parts before ordering SVG file. Your order does not include electrical portion.
Tips To Help Your Lamp Spin
- Do your best to make sure that the tip is perfectly vertical. The harp can be adjusted to ensure that the tip is perfectly centered and vertical.
- Make sure your acorn nut and washer are glued together VERY well and that both are glued to the paper VERY securely. If they are loose, this mechanism will lose torque and cause your lamp to spin intermittently or not at all.
- Keep your lamp away from central air vents. These sources of air can create opposing forces that can stall your lampshade.
- Make sure everything is centered and not tilted to one side. Too much weight on one side can cause an imbalance which may cause your lampshade to stall.
- Adjust the vents at the top of the lamp. Typically the lower they are, the faster the lampshade will spin and vice versa.
- Various changes in air temperature and drafts or gusts of air can disrupt spinning.
- Your lamp may not spin right away. Give it a few minutes to warm up and accumulate hot air.
- Product is provided in ZIP format and contains SVG files only. Product is 100% digital. Nothing physical will be mailed to you.
- 12"x12" cutting machine required (Recommended machines include Cricut Explore/Air/One, Silhouette CAMEO and Sizzix eclips2. For full list of compatible machines click here. Not fully compatible with 6"x12" or 8.5"x11" cutting machines. Items may be created with non 12"x12" cutting machines, but only at a smaller size.
- Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
- Silhouette Studio Business Edition
- Sure Cuts A Lot 2 or 3 (may require manual sizing)
- Sure Cuts A Lot 4
- Sure Cuts A Lot 4 Pro
- eCAL (may require manual sizing)
- eCAL 2
(H)eight x (W)idth x (D)epth in Inches
- Stardust Spinning Luminary – 6″W x 11″H x 6″D
- 4 Sheets of 12×12 Blue Cardstock
- 3 Sheets of 12×12 Purple Cardstock
- 2 Sheets of 12×12 Pattern Paper
- 1 Sheet of 12×12 Silver Glitter Paper
- 2 Sheets of 8.5×11 Vellum (Buy on Amazon)
- Glue (Buy on Amazon)
Select ONE of the Electrical Options below. Both options are the same minus the canning jar lamp adapter option.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.